Self-nurturing is essential to health and well-being.
A very significant source of self-nurturing is your environment; the spaces that hold and sustain you…nourish and replenish you.
A soul-nurturing space is…
• A sacred place where you feel a profound connection with nature
• A place where you feel safe
• A place where you feel a sense of belonging
• A place that mirrors who you are and cultivates your unique gifts and talents
• A place of beauty, balance, and harmony
• A place that inspires self-expression
• A place that supports you on your life path
• A place where you prosper and thrive and feel deeply ‘at home’
Do you feel nurtured and inspired in your home and workspace?
Is your space a true reflection of you, your gifts and talents, and the life you desire?
Does your home and workspace cultivate health and wellbeing?
Does your environment support love, abundance, and greater career satisfaction?
Does your home and workspace feed your soul?
I invite you to experience the joyful effects of enhancing your environment. Together we will create a place that truly nourishes YOU!
“…The power of being in a space that feels fully aligned with our soul is sorely underrated. In all my years of coaching (and in my own life), I’ve seen few ways to practice Extreme Self-Care that have a more dramatic, immediate effect on our quality of life than this one idea…I’m talking about recognizing the impact your home or office has on your emotional and physical health, your energy levels, your self-esteem, your relationship to yourself and others, and your spiritual well-being. …I’ve seen this vital concept—the transformation of a person’s home or office– literally transform his or her life.”
Renowned Author, Coach, and Teacher
The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
Carlsbad California, Hay House, 2009, p. 52