In my last blog “The Secret To Happiness”, I shared that “true and lasting happiness comes from taking care of oneself.” It makes sense. You feel loved and happy when you practice self-care.
There are many ways to tend to you. One powerful way is through Feng Shui. It’s such an effective method that I have devoted my work to teaching and helping others learn this amazing tool. Simply said – Feng Shui works!
You may be asking, “What is Feng Shui?” Feng Shui is the art of creating the most desirable place to live, work, and play.
Environments have an enormous impact on you. Your home and workspace affect how you think, feel, and act. Spaces affect your physical, mental, and emotional health. They affect your energy level, self-esteem, self-confidence, relationships, career, sense of abundance, and your spiritual well being.
Feng Shui teaches that every aspect of your life is affected by the selection and placement of your home and workspace and its color, light, furnishings, accessories, and maintenance.
The ultimate goal of Feng Shui is to create harmony and balance in your surroundings and in YOU. Safe, comfortable, nurturing, supportive, encouraging, and inspiring environments help you prosper and thrive and increase your sense of peace and happiness.
Your home has an especially powerful influence on you because you spend so many hours of your life there. Your home can deplete, diminish, and depress you. Yet, it can also uplift, nurture, support, heal, and encourage you.
Through the practice of Feng Shui, you deliberately design your home to nurture and inspire you. Hence, your home becomes your ally and supports you on your life path.
As a Feng Shui Consultant, I help you see your home through new eyes. I honor your unique needs and concerns and give you tools to empower your space and your life.
During a consultation, I will:
- Assess your space for blocks, stagnation, and disruptions to energy flow and suggest ways to alleviate them.
- Address any life challenges you may be experiencing to see how your space may be reflecting and contributing to the problem.
- Utilize the tools of Feng Shui – the Bagua, yin/yang, and the 5-element theory – to create a harmonious flow of life force energy, which is fundamental to your health and well-being.
- Enhance the energy of your space by focusing on:
- Your property, both inside and outside
- The selection and placement of furnishings and accessories
- Light, color, sound, fragrances, art, and the elements from nature
- Offer simple and practical solutions to create a life-enhancing environment that supports your goals and dreams.
Feng Shui is a wonderful way to practice self-care. It’s stepping on the path to a healthier and happier life.
If you’d like to learn more about Feng Shui and a consultation, visit my website, www.lindajstewart.com or email me at email@example.com.
May your day be filled with joy and inspiration!