Many of us have created vision or dream boards as a way to influence our future.
Did you know????
YOUR HOME IS THE MOST POWERFUL VISION BOARD.
Your home influences you every day even if you aren’t aware of it.
It exerts a powerful impact in shaping you. Your home can deplete and depress you. It can uplift, inspire, nurture, support, heal, encourage and cultivate you every single day.
Knowing this, you can deliberately design your home to reflect the life you desire. You can make changes in your home to reflect your goals and dreams. It is a compelling way to manifest your intentions.
So how do you go about the process?
- Be clear about your intentions/goals/vision
- Make sure you believe your vision is possible to attain.
- If you don’t believe something is possible, it’s not!
- What ways can you depict your vision/goals/dreams in your home?
- How will you feel when your vision is manifested?
- Remove things from your home that you no longer love, need, use or want.
- De-cluttering is one of the fastest ways to shift energy in your home.
- Getting rid of stuff makes room for new opportunities to enter your life.
- Find ways to express your vision in your home. Below are two examples of how to do this.
GOAL ~ To be healthy/improve your health
- Add Light:
- Open your shades, blinds, and curtains every day to let in the light.
- Light enhances the energy in your home.
- Add healthy, living plants (i.e. peace lily, Norfolk Pine, philodendron, jade).
- Add the color green.
- Green is the color of health and healing.
- Place images and photos depicting vibrant health around your home.
- Examples: Images of nature, photos of you when you were healthy, images that make you feel healthy
- Fix or get rid of broken things.
- Items in disrepair diminish your energy.
- Make sure home is properly maintained (i.e. HVAC, plumbing, electrical system).
- Good maintenance is symbolic of a healthy, functioning body.
GOAL ~ To be more abundant and prosperous
- Add things in your home from nature.
- Examples: a beautiful amethyst crystal, a lush plant, a bouquet of flowers, and/or a bowl of fresh fruit.
- Nature is fertile and fruitful and can be a symbol for abundance.
- Add light (same as above example)
- Add more color to your home, especially the colors that symbolize prosperity to you.
- This can be done with paint, decorative pillows, flowerpot, vase, art, etc.
- Add a wind chime and/or a clear, round faceted crystal (good quality like Swarovski® crystals) in the room that is located in the back left corner of your home.
- This is the Wealth & Prosperity section of the Feng Shui bagua.
- Chimes and crystals activate energy.
- Make sure your front door is easy to find and approach.
- Clear away any debris. Fix the doorbell if it doesn’t work. Add a wreath on the door to attract attention.
- The front door is where all opportunity enters your home.
Designing a home to reflect your vision will amplify and strengthen your intentions and their manifestation. It’s a simple and fun way to keep your intentions alive.
When you make changes in your home to mirror your intentions and to assert what you are seeking, you open yourself to new opportunities and possibilities.
Seeing your aspirations depicted in your home attracts what you are seeking. It is an act of deliberate creation.
I love this idea. Let’s get together soon.
Thanks, Barb. Yes, let’s definitely get together.